Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Skulls and a Scarf

PA080195 PA080193 PA080190 PA080185 PA080184 PA080197
Glasses: Glasses USA
Blouse: Gap
Purse: Fossil (Macy's)
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Target 

This scarf is a recent acquisition from Two Girls Shop, one of my favorite Salem boutiques. I'd been crushing on it for awhile, so I finally purchased it when I saw that it was the last one in stock. I paired it with my new favorite shoes (I mean, seriously, how great are these loafers? And they were only $10!) and one of my favorite blouses for a double date with my best friend back home at one of our favorite local bars.

PA080215 PA080219

It was great to be reunited with my BFF. But it was almost as great to be reunited with my favorite beer, Yuengling, which isn't sold in Massachusetts. I also enjoyed my all-time favorite appetizer, deep-fried ravioli. It was probably the highlight of my trip home.

PA080222 PA080218

In the interest of full disclosure, I should probably tell you that Ben and I had our first "date" at this very bar five years ago. So it seemed fitting to snap a quick photo in front of the beloved popcorn machine, especially as our anniversary was upcoming. Oh, the memories..

PA080226

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic shoes! Yuengling is my favorite too, whenever I find it I always buy a case or two to bring home.

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're obviously a woman with excellent taste :)

      Delete
  2. The scarf is super cute but I love your white blouse - that's a great staple piece!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had it for awhile but never wore it until now. What was I thinking?!

      Delete
  3. Gotta love a pair of $10 shoes, and they look great with that scarf:) Popcorn machine and Yuengling on draft? Sounds like the bar I spent A LOT of time in during college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tassel loafers are SO cute! Target always has the best stuff. And I love fried ravioli too, yum!!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    1000 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable! I LOVE those loafers. How did I miss those at Target? And the scarf is a great buy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those loafers!!! You look adorable and your glasses just reminded me I can't find my RayBan glasses.

    XX-Myrna

    Http://mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is on my wishlist!
    You are so gorgeous!

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable picture of you and Ben! :) love this outfit,and great scarf. I need to come to this place called Salem and go shopping with you!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love the scarf!

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute look. Love your hair! And the glasses are great too!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great scarf and I love those glasses!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So in love with the print of your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well don't you just look divine? Love the hair, the glasses, the scarf, the loafers... Ok, everything! You look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable here! Love the glasses on you, and love the blouse & scarf combo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo, look at your glasses. So cute!

    Also, love your shoes. Might need to get myself a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those glasses on you Hannah! And the pink shoes are perfect with that outfit :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute look! Loving your scarf and loafers!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blouse is so pretty and I loveeeeeee those shoes.

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's definitely scarf season! What is it about skulls that is so darn cute? I can't quite put my finger on it, but I love them! This is a great piece! :)


    xoxo, Stephanie :)
    http://glamslamblog.com

    ReplyDelete