Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jackets

PA220227 PA220228 PA220233 PA220235 PA220236

Jacket: Calvin Klein (thrifted)
Button-down: Lands' End Canvas
Bracelets: Madewell
Purse: Fossil (Macy's)
Pants: Urban Outfitters:
Flats: Gap

Several times on the blog I've declared, "I need to wear such-and-such more often!" I've said it about t-shirts. I've said it about pants. I've said it about jewelry. Well, now I'm declaring that I need to wear my jackets more often.

Often I will bundle up or layer underneath a chunky sweater when I need to add warmth to an outfit. In the process, I neglect my [actually rather large] jacket, blazer, and coat collection.

So here I am wearing my denim jacket. Okay, I admit I'm kind of cheating here, as this is the one jacket I do wear with regularity. But I'm hoping it's a step in the right direction!

8 comments:

  1. Hannah! This may be on of my favorite outfits from you. Pink Pants, Flannel and Jean Jacket. AWESOME. :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've barely worn my denim jacket too!! It just got hot again... and of course now it's about to drop. I always feel like it's either too cold or too warm for my denim jacket but I need to get over that - because of outfits like yours! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim jackets are the best for fall! Love it with the plaid and the red pants:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute fall outfit! Love the layering!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my husband's issue too! He has a million blazers and NEVER wear them. Luckily I've been pushing him to wear them instead of other layers. Unfortunately my closet is too small to forget about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love denim jackets! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh yes, actually you just reminded me that I should throw on my denim jacket a few more times before it gets too cold! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cute outfit. I love all the pieces put together. I really need to get a plaid top!

    ReplyDelete