Monday, October 22, 2012

Indoors

PA170006 PA170011 PA170010 PA170008
Glasses: Glasses USA
Sweater: thrifted
Button-down: American Eagle
Belt: thrifted
Pants: Marshall's
Shoes: Steve Madden (6PM.com)  


Full disclosure: I wasn't going to blog this outfit. I really do like it, but by the time Ben got out of work it was dark, and outdoor photos were out of the question. Booo. But then Ben came home and liked the outfit so much that we decided to snap a few indoor photos before heading out to dinner. I'm glad we did!

I'm having a major love affair with these pants right now, and finding ways to style them is a fun challenge. I'm a big fan of blue and gold together, so pairing them with this button-down was a logical choice. I was in the mood for some preppy androgyny, so I rolled up my pant legs and opted for these great Steve Madden brogues.

I was also in the mood for Mexican food, so..

9 comments:

  1. So I love this outfit- I have a pair of nude colored brogues but I'm really struggling to style them. And I have a pair of gold pants I haven't worn yet, I just might be copying some of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you photographed this outfit too because it's so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit Hannah! I like how the indoor pictures came out alot! :) GREAT outfit!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!Lovely blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mustard pants. I had some last year, but unfortunately my dog ripped them. I am definitley on the look out for more. They're suprisingly versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the androgynous elements of this outfit, and those colors are fantastic together. Glad you decided to blog it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cozy preppy look - the blue gingham and gold pants are perfect with the dark sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete