Thursday, October 11, 2012

Guest Post: Playing Favorites (by Young & Naive)

Vintage sweater, Urban Renewal cut-offs//similar//, Shoemint booties, Marc by Marc Jacobs purse

Hello all, I'm so excited to be guest posting for Hannah on Chill Air & Perfume today. I always have that one "key piece" in my closet, for every season. This season, it's not just one piece, it's one color, cream. This season, my favorite outfit to wear is a pair of skinnies or cut-offs and a big baggy sweater. 

What piece are you favoring this season? 

Zara sweater, BDG jeans, Steve Madden booties, Zara bag//similar//, Nasty Gal wishbone necklace

Zara sweater, BDG shorts, BDG flats//similar//, Marc by Marc Jacobs purse, Jewelmint necklace

Zara sweater, BDG jeans//similar//, Shoemint booties, Marc by Marc Jacobs purse

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! My favorite piece has to be my rust orange cardigan.. which I'm wearing right now! It's the perfect color for fall! :)


    <3
    carelessly graceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how versatile your sweater is. All cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. I love that sweater and all the ways you styled it! :) I would have to stay my piece is my new plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweater!! I'm heading over to visit your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanting to read your blog but can't find it? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal it's theyoungandthenaive.com! My apologies and thank you for your interest!

      Delete
  6. I like this post so much: these pictures are so nicee!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 30$ gift voucher at Vivilli!!

    ReplyDelete