Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guest Post: My Beat Boutique

This week, I'm road-tripping home to Pennsylvania with Ben and our kitties. I plan to relax, spend time with friends and family, and drink lots of cheap beer. I'll be taking a break from blogging while I'm gone, but, lucky for you, I have some fabulous guest bloggers lined up! If you miss me too much, follow along on Twitter

Hey guys! Myrna here from My Beat Boutique, where I blog my personal style, hair, and sometimes beauty tips. I am so thrilled to be filling in for the lovely Hannah while she's off enjoying her mini vacay. Let’s start by talking about my love for scarves this fall. I recently moved from the the hottest place on earth, Mississippi, to chilly Washington DC. I wasn't expecting to use my coat and scarves so soon, but I was happy to do so. With leaves changing colors and the cool breeze, I think it’s safe to say, “Hello fall!” So for a day of running errands, I like to pair this “must have” Tippi sweater with my favorite scarf, along with comfy chinos. Throw on some ballet flats and you’re ready to hit the ground running! 
For more of my styling adventures, check out my blog
thur 3 
top/bottoms/shoes : JCrew 
scarf: The Limited 
sunnies : Target
purse : TJ Maxx

thur 1 thur 2

4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to pick up one of the Tippi sweaters and I think I'm officially sold :) And that scarf is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for the sweet comments. And THANK YOU Hannah for giving me the chance to guest post. Sorry the link broken . Come visit me over at
    Http://mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    XX-Myrna

    ReplyDelete