Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Grey October Day

PA010214 PA010218 PA010212
Scarf: Gap men's (husband's)
Sweater: Gap
Belt: Gap men's (husband's)
Purse: vintage Dooney & Bourke (thrifted)
Pants: Gap
Flats: H&M

We've been having some seriously dreary weather here in Salem. I spent all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday cooped up indoors as it poured outside. It forced me to be productive, but it also made me totally stir crazy.

Yesterday was pretty grey too, but at least it didn't rain. I took advantage of this comparatively nice day by spending a couple of hours walking around Salem and visiting my favorite local shops. Guys, I got some great deals. I'll show you all my goodies later this week! 

I told you a couple weeks ago that I'm trying to get more use out of my pants from now own, so I figured I'd wear this pair at least one more time before I put them away for the year. I absolutely love their color, and it was a no-brainer to pair them with this scarf, which I steal from B constantly. I was perfectly comfy and cozy on the first day of October!

19 comments:

  1. Hannah your HAIR looks amazing too! I love re-working what I have into something new, it's a wonderful use of your wardrobe.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the navy scarf on the navy top. Normally I wouldn't pair the two together, but you definitely had an eye for the right idea here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cozy and collegiate! (Maybe it's the plaid!) You're inspiring me to make my summer pants work for fall too - and why not? Orange is a great all-year color, and I love it with navy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is perfect! I love navy paired with brights and plaid and brown! Hehe :)

    <3
    carelessly graceful

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable--and I love those pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you stole your husband's scarf, it is so cute! It's dreary out here today too and it's making me sleepy!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Chicnova Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so stinking cute. Great fall outfit my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute in this outfit, I love that scarf. And I totally love that bag, another awesome thrifting find!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah! I love this outfit, may be one of my favorites from you! :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's pretty dreary here too. I just feel like sitting on my couch in some fleece everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. inspiring blog i can see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WEll, you certainly brightened up that gray day with your beautiful smile and great pants!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute pants! Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love orange and blue together. This looks like a cozy fall shopping outfit. I can't wait to see your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know, this rain is such a downer. But at least you got out for a bit and I can't wait to see what you bought!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great pop of color with those pants girl! They pair so nicely with the dark navy blue shirt! :)

    Stephanie :)
    http://glamslamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like how you took the pants from summer time to fall, I've been trying to figure out how to make my pastel colored jeans and transition them into fall. I'll have to take some notes from you! (Turtleneck, cozy scarf, cute vintage bag!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is SO CUTE! You look adorable. Your hair is pretty, the scarf is just right and the pants are a great color! Great combination! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete