Monday, June 18, 2012

Best of Boston: Regina Pizzeria

P6100210
P6100226

Last week, my sister was feeling a little down in the dumps. To cheer her up, I took her out for pizza & beer at one of my favorite Boston restaurants, Regina Pizzeria. Regina's has several locations in & around the city, but I frequent the Allston location due to its close proximity to my current apartment.

P6100227
Outfit Details: Sunnies: Ray-Ban (Husband's); T-shirt: Madewell; Purse: Charlotte Russe; Shorts: thrifted; Bracelets: H&M; Flip flops: Gap

I'm not really a t-shirt kind of gal, but I wanted an easy, cool outfit for a casual outdoor dinner on a warm summer evening. I like the pairing of a more androgynous top with these super feminine shorts.

P6100205

Regina's was one of the first restaurants I discovered upon moving to Boston last summer, and it remains a favorite. Despite its sizable menu full of pastas, sandwiches, and pizzas, I almost always get the same thing: the Melanzane pizza. It's made with Ricotta & Marinara sauces, spiced with oregano, and topped with eggplant, red onions, basil, Pecorino Romano & Mozzarella. It really is one of the best pizzas I've ever had - and I eat a lot of pizza.

P6100225
P6100217
P6100223

Another benefit to dining at Regina's: cheap beer. Sister & I split a large, cold pitcher of Rolling Rock for only $11.50. For those of you not used to Boston's beer prices, that is cheap!

So, to recap: delicious food, cheap beer. Need I say more?

18 comments:

  1. Love the shorts!!!!! I love this style of shorts now instead of cotton especially in this heat ! You look adorable!

    XX-Myrna

    Http://mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgina CastellucciJune 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM

    I love Regina Pizzeria! That photo makes me so hungry  :)
    Have a great week Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum that pizza looks absolutely delicious.  Wish it was closer for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the color of that t-shirt.  You should wear it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a good sister! :) pizza and beer would definitely cheer me up!! Also-- don't know if you read Laura's blog, Beauty and the Beard, but shes going to be in Boston overthe 4th of july, if you have any suggestions of places to see while she's traveling through stop by her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I wish I could eat pizza for breakfast :) Love your pink bag - too cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I never made it there for some reason.  Wish I had... that pizza looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, that pizza looks delish! I hope your pizza date helped to cheer up your sister. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this casual, cute outfit - and you're such a sweet sister :) That pizza looks amazing. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your bracelets and the color of your bag! you look adorable, as usuall :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree with you- the tshirt and shorts are a great combination! This pizza looks delicious. Eggplant is one of my favorite pizza toppings. I must make my sister take me next time I am in Boston to visit her!

    Hannah  Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  12. sartorialsidelinesJune 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    wow, that food looks crazy amazing! And I love the mustard t-shirt paired with the shorts, such a cute combo.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7TwentySomethingsJune 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM

    I love your bangles! :) I am so jealous of your pizza and beer. We truly need to plan a trip together soon! 

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a perfect weekend, and a perfect pizza! I love the color of that tee on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! And you can never go wrong with pizza :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great pictures! love your blog - following!

    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  17. May you please send me some of this? My tummy would greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love cool themed places like this! Actually, back home in Indiana, we have a pizza place with in an entire double decker British bus inside! It's my fave!

    ReplyDelete